Practice Areas of Hare, Stamm, Harris & O’Connor, LLC
Serving Springfield Clients for Over 25 Years
Our outstanding legal team practices in numerous areas of the law, equipping our attorneys to assist you with many types of legal problems. We are also cognizant of how these areas intersect with the impact of COVID-19, so if you are experiencing a legal problem as a result of the pandemic, do not hesitate to schedule a consultation to see how we can help.
We are committed to helping companies in Massachusetts in every area of their business, especially as many experience economic hardship as a result of COVID-19. Whether your business is only an idea or an established titan of industry, our business lawyers are prepared to assist you with your legal needs.
Some of the business law services we can assist you with include:
- New business formation – helping determine what entity type makes the most sense for your business goals and assisting in the filing of all necessary paperwork
- Contract drafting and review – writing, assessing, and formalizing of legal agreements essential to conducting your business
- Business litigation – resolving disputes of all types through the legal system
Being accused of a crime of any sort is a serious matter, and you deserve the best legal representation possible in defending your legal rights in court. Our trial attorneys are equipped to handle any number of cases, with an emphasis on robust preparation to give you the best odds of a successful outcome.
The types of criminal defense cases we cover include:
- Operating under the influence/driving under the influence (OUI/DUI) defense
- Felony charges including homicide, robbey, rape, sexual assaults, home invasion, narcotics offenses, firearms violations
- Misdemeanor charges
- Traffic ticket charges (both felony and misdemeanors)
It is never too early to make a proactive plan to protect your assets. Life can be unpredictable, and strategic estate planning can prepare you and your loved ones for every eventuality. We can also help if your loved one’s affairs end up in probate court.
Some of the estate planning documents we can assist you with include:
- Powers of attorney
- Advanced healthcare directives